Friday, April 5, 2019

Ginny's birthday party and Aubree's play

Ginny chose to have a birthday on March 30th and I was impressed with how many people showed up.  This is also the first year that she has included Aubree.  I am glad that Ginny felt loved by her friends and that Aubree felt loved by her sister. Will was chosen to become a member of Beta Club, so we are proud of his accomplishment.  Aubree had opening night of Pippen and that went well.  She loves to act.  I had no clue what the play was about and even while we watched, I was a little confused but at the end, I think I finally figured it out.  It is a bout a young boy discovering life or what is important in life.  Being torn in may directions by the voices in our head, choices must be made. He seeks for something extraordinary but in the end realizes that family or loved ones are the extraordinary in this life. He learns to not just focus on himself but comfort others.  I love that it made me think a little deeper and reflect on what is important in life.
















No comments: