Friday, June 21, 2019

Arizona trip comes to an end...

Jake and I drove 22 hours straight to get home. We had planned to leave about 3:00 am but ended up leaving about 11:00 pm the night before.  Goodbyes can be hard. We had a good trip and typically enjoy our summer getaways with Chris and Chrystal; it helps that our kids are close to the same age.  Not only did we visit the Grand Canyon, we visited other national monuments: Wupatki, Walnut Canyon, and Sunset Crater Volcano.  My favorite was Walnut Grove. There were way too many stairs but I loved the ruins built in the canyon walls. We also visited Sedona, Arizona and went off-roading.  Sedona may be one of the most beautiful cities I have seen.  I am so glad we are able to take trips with our babies during the summer.





















No comments: