Monday, March 23, 2020

I am a little selfish here but I am loving our time as a family and being forced to spend this time together.  Yesterday, missionaries from across the world in foreign nations were sent home. As we were taking about it the photos people were posting and mixed emotions parents and those serving were feeling, Ginny reminded us that it is a "sign of the times" that missionaries will be sent home.  I felt a lump in my throat and thought for a moment, is this really the time that I have been chosen to live in? Have a properly prepared my children? myself? Then I thought of all the good too and I know that God is there and the more I read my scriptures, the more real that becomes. We are never forgotten, we are His children.
Note, my homemade cake, dinosaur mac n cheese, and homemade bunny rolls.
Yes, I had to go get milk but I bought the boys bikes too and Christopher learned to ride.
I am just glad they like each other here.

No comments: