Thursday, May 28, 2020

Little update

On Thursday evening, May 21, 2020 my dad's biological father passed away. We drove to Jackson that next Friday to check on dad and spend the day.  Ginny had a surprise photo shoot too one day with about an hours notice, she is as cute as they come.  I have applied to work at Chick Fil A, the manager has asked multiple times to apply. I finally did because I am uncertain as to what the fall may look like and we have children that will be in college and possibly marrying in the next couple years and I need to save for that. I do not really want to have work there but there is no Sunday work, it is a guaranteed paycheck, expenses are on the rise, and there is no telling how teaching will look this fall as far as pay cuts, etc.  Jake has begun applying for admin jobs.  A part of it makes me so nervous because of the uncertainties (plus I really like working with him) with budget cuts.  However, I am confident he would be the very best.























No comments: