Sunday, June 27, 2010

1 week photos



Our little fella is so small. At his 2 week check up, this past week, he weighed in at a whopping 7 lbs and 8 ozs. He is very alert and stays up for hours at a time. This past week, Michael and his family also got into town for the summer. We are excited to be able to spend some time with them. Also, Christopher had his first sleep over on June 18 (1 week old), he stayed with Sandra and Nana at Nana's house but not to fear, his big sister, Ginny stayed too. Maybe, I am a little crazy but I needed a full night of rest and they are capable to care for him. Jake and I took Will and Aubs to see Toy Story 3 that night too...they enjoyed it. We also spent time this week getting the house ready to sell and we finally put up the crib for the baby.

2 comments:

Renee and Jake said...

I have a very talented and kind sister in law.

Lindsay said...

He is beautiful! There is something special about him that you can see through his eyes.
I can't imagine having 4 - With my part time 3 when the twins are here, I'm totally exhuasted. You're definitely storing up blessings in heaven for all of your motherly sacrifice!