Wednesday, November 3, 2021

November, so soon?!?

 Fall break was busy in different ways for us but nice.  I was glad to have Ginny home a few days. Jake went on a Civil War expedition with his dad and brothers and I kept part of Sandra's kids and Charity's kids.  We were kidded out by the end of the week but was sure glad to be able to let the kids play together. 





Chris, Tommie, TW, and Jake Farrell (of course, you have to stop by the Grand Ole Opry)

 

Jake went straight to work building relationships with the youth and is doing his best to be present for them. We were also able to attend a conference in Nashville over Halloween for TSTA. I more so went to just be with Jake.  I love my time with him. Aubree also has her school play "Puffs" happening right now too.  I get so happy when my kids send me pictures.




Corn Maze with the Youth

Twin Day at school for Red Ribbon Week, she asked me to twin with her.

Ginny- Halloween Sunday

My home crew Halloween Sunday


Aubree was so excited to put the cats in costumes for Halloween




No comments: