Sunday, November 14, 2021

 There times that I feel nervous that Jake is bishop because I feel kike I may unintentionally make it more difficult for him. I do not always feel that people receive the best impressions of me, which is my fault I am sure. I do not want that to be a burden to him. I need to figure out how to change and grow to be better for him. I want to help encourage and inspire him.  He does not always see how wonderful he is either. He is a Jesus loving man that believes the Book of Mormon is a book of miracles.  He states when he reads it he is better. He strengthens me and helps me want to be better.  Last night Jake and I attended a stake youth dance. We had the stake young men's president tell Jake that now he understands why the stake kept turning Jake's name down as a counselor and one of the counselor's wife tell me that they tried multiple times to get Jake into stake young mens.  I am married to a really good guy.  I was also told previously that my name was removed form being called as stake young women's president when we were released because they knew then that Jake was going to be the next bishop.

No comments: