Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Social media post by Ginny

 November 7, 2021 ---> social media post by Ginny....made me momma heart happy!

"So college is a lot of fun right. I love it here. Anyways one of the biggest shocks to me is how many people don’t know about the church. It comes up that I don’t drink tea or coffee and then I’m like yea I’m Mormon and then they’re like that’s crazy. The next question is usually what else can’t you do? I always have like a hard time answering that because I dont really think of what I can’t do. I think of what the gospel gives me. The gospel has taught me that Christ is my Savior. And because He is my Savior I can be forgiven of all my sins. I can have an eternal family. I am given strength to get through any trials sent my way. I can find peace and hope in the situations I’m in. Yes He asks that we sacrifice a little but what we can gain is so much better."

No comments: