Sunday, November 14, 2021

Quick vist with the family

 Today after church, the kids and I left Jake "bishoping" and we left for Jackson about 12:30 to visit my family.  Church is currently 9-11 but Jake did not get home until 6:00pm tonight, so I was glad I did not wait on him. My brothers are down for the weekend with a few of their kids to hunt and bring Riley home.  It was nice to see them and I enjoyed the visit.  Sandra and Becky were also there.  Being around everyone made me reminisce of when we all lived in Tennessee.  I miss those days and thought how crazy it is that we have almost grown children of our own and my parents pods of us kids is soon to expand to individual "pods" of kids as our kids start branching out.  It was a very pleasant visit.  It would have been better if Charity was there but I still enjoyed the company.

Rebekah, Dad, Mom, Sandra, James, Michael, and me


 

No comments: